the Philosophy

Live with NO Limits, Love with NO Regrets

Copyright by miz.adeqla

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Search Tool

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Compilation of FB status

each of these status have a very deep meaning for me..

its not just and simply posting.. all need high understandable and deep analysis..

its not just words but it relating to every step of mine in this colorful world.. its give me more lessons, extra effort and grow wiser...


~~"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together, Never give up on hope"..

~~Every beautiful things, there is always a pain in it

~~i want it to be perfect even it simple...let me choose my own like..

~~GOD, I know you said you would never give me more than I can handle, but sometimes I wish you didn't have so much confidence in me!

~~If y0u L0vE mE, I wiLL m0vE thE m0untAins t0 makE y0u hAppy. If y0u huRt mE, thEn I wiLL brIng thE m0untaIns d0wN up0n y0ur hEad!~~If each person would LISTEN before they PREACH, THINK before they SPEAK, STOP before they DO, LEARN before they "Know" we'd all be in a much better place...

~~Sometimes we gotta run to see who runs after us. Sometimes we gotta talk quieter to see who's listening. Sometimes we make mistake to see who will help us to fix it.
~~Sometimes being nice isn't always the best thing coz everyone knows that it's so easy to hurt nice people..
~~is trying to remember what a day without pain feels like :-(
~~There comes a time in life when you have to accept and move on, hope and never look back, smile and forget the pain and most importantly, love and let go!
~~I'm glad my life isn't perfect, I'm proud that I make mistakes, I'm happy I have my problems in life... It reminds me I'm real, I'm human... I'm me.
~~dulu2, mama slalu pesan "kalau tak boleh berkata kata dgn ayat yang bagus lebih baik diam, jgn smpai mengaibkan diri sndiri dan org lain"..mama pesan lg "seburuk mana pun kmu jgn pernah cerita keburukan kmu sebab 1 keburukan kamu akan membuatkan org lain lupa dgn 1000 kebaikan yang kamu ada"..
~~Apologizing does not always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
~~WhEn y0u'vE d0nE s0mEthIng wr0nG, aDmIt It aNd bE s0rry.. N0 0nE In hIst0ry hAs EvEr ch0kEd t0 dEatH fr0m swALL0wInG thEir prIdE..
~~"hold on to things that make you happy and let go of things that make you sad!"
~~ I RemEmbEr whEn FaIry-taLes taUght Us It wAs 0kAy t0 bELIevE In "hApPILy EveR aFtEr".. ThEn rEaLIty sEt In aNd tAUght Us t0 Gr0w Up..
~~"Laugh with your Eyes, Hug with your Soul,and Smile with your Heart" ..That's me !!
~~They say "if u look hard, u'll find ur way back home".. They'r gonna tell u where to walk, when to smile & just wat to say.. They say "have ur own fun, make ur own mind &  i'll pay No Attention"..
~~I'm stronger because of my hard times, I'm wiser because of my mistakes, I'm happier because of my sad times, and I'm smarter because of my moments of confusion..
~~I'm just a human, i have weaknesses, i make mistakes, and i experience sadness.. but i learn from all these things to make me a better person.

~~miz adeqLa~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment