the Philosophy

Live with NO Limits, Love with NO Regrets

Copyright by miz.adeqla

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Search Tool

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hard To Say I'M Sorry

Everybody needs a little time awayI heard her sayFrom each otherEven lovers need a holidayFar away from each otherHold me nowIt's hard for me to say I'm sorryI just want you to stay

After all that we've been through,I will make it up to youI promise toAnd after all that's been said and doneYou're just a part of me I can't let go

Couldn't stand to be kept awayJust for the dayFrom your bodyWouldn't want to be swept awayFar away from the one that I love

Hold me nowIt's hard for me to say I'm sorryI just want you to know

Hold me nowI really want to tell you I'm sorryI could never let you goAfter all that we've been through,I will make it up to youI promise to

And after all that's been said and doneYou're just a part of me I can't let goAfter all that we've been through,I will make it up to you,I promise to

And after all that's been said and doneYou're just a part of me I can't let go

You're gonna be the lucky one

Everybody needs a little time awayI heard her say
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/hard-to-say-im-sorry-lyrics-westlife.html ]

~~miz adeqzLa~~

No comments:

Post a Comment